Re: [pyrnet] Curious

I feel that when an opinion is voiced on the list, that it should be able to
be read by all on the list.  "Vile emails" shouldn't be sent to either the
list or the individual.  If you can't keep it "civil", keep it to yourself.
If I feel especially upset about an issue, I try to give myself a day to cool
down, or at least let someone else have the "first" reply.  Often times that
other reply will be what I was feeling, but worded in a way that wouldn't put
anyone's nose out of joint.  BTW - I have commented to another lister
privately, showing support of them in a difficult situation, sending
sympathy, or having a chat that really isn't applicable to the list.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC