Re: [pyrnet] Curious

Well Robyn I agree, and I know I have been fortunate to only get the nice
supportive ones to my E-mail.  But since we don't get those other
E-mails, we really have no idea of what is actually being said.   It is,
after all, only a discussion.  One would assume when we are off the list
we all really do have another life?  The list is fun and informative most
of the time, and other than the occasional go round ( that seems to come
along to liven it up when slow ) it is moderate.  I do feel for people
coming in to the list when we have a hot subject, as I pretty much came
it to it that way, and if your bold enough to join in at that point, it
often seems like a pack mentality takes over.  But when you hold on , you
find that there are some really nice folks that you totally enjoy.  I
hope that some of our newer people stick it out.  Cindy

"Pyrs. Pagan Mama"
Cindy Henke
clhenke@Juno
Ennis, Texas