[pyrnet] Curious

    OK guys, school is out and I'm going to have time on my hands and will
probably start babbling on the e-mail again.
    Robyn & Jan, I agree that any private messages I have received have been
supportive and kindly and that is the way it should be.  It really upsets me when
messages seem to point fingers at particular list members. We are lucky that we
have a number of very knowledgeable list members who have owned and bred Pyrs for
a long time.Sometimes people seem to take offense because someone sounds like
they  "know it all" when actually they are simply being kind enough to pass on a
lot of experience that we can learn from.  Just because their experience is
different does not mean that it is not valid.  Anyway, what do you think we
should do about these offensive e-mails?  Do you think that people who send
offensive e-mails privately should be kicked off the list?  Since we are 2 of the
list owners (even if we are slow at reading e-mail) what do you think we should
do?
Charlotte