Re: [pyrnet] Curious -Reply

Life is too short and too much precious time has been wasted on
something that's not going anywhere and the most offensive people are
acting like victims.  I think people who have launched personal attacks,
repeatedly, should be banned.  To be fair you would have to save all
emails, check time stamps and have a number of unbiased people on that
panel honestly and carefully reviewing each one, in sequence.  Then you
would know who said what and why.  I've never experienced anything as
outrageous as this in my life so I am regretfully unsubscribing.  Inga