Re: [pyrnet] We Got The Goodies

In a message dated 6/16/00 1:41:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmseller@gateway.net writes:

<< She spends most of her lounging time in close
 proximity to me, usually with at least one paw on me.  Do your Pyrs do this
 butt up/head down for a pet? >>
Our guys don't do the "butt up/head down" thingy, but they do like to be in
close proximity of either David or myself.  Baron is really an "in your face"
type of guy.  He will come in and stick his head in your chest when you're
sitting on the couch.  Kes will come and sit beside you, and if you're not
touching her, she'll put her paw on your arm to get your attention.  Zoe is
the funniest of all.  Last night, David was sitting on one end of the sofa
studying, and I was on the other end working on my laptop.  Zoe came up and
laid in between us -- her tail acting as a bookmark for David, and her nose
helping me make entries in a spreadsheet.  Very helpful pup <VBG>.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC