[pyrnet] Melatonin

Is there any info available on Melatonin Kerry? Would be interested to find
out more. With the bitch I mentioned who panics with storms etc, seems
strange that from all my breeding over the years she is the only one who has
been affected by this?  her Mum (now dead) and her Dad(still here) and many
other of her Family over the years never ever batted an eyelid. She lives
with a half brother who is totally unconcerned with storms etc. Frankie
thinks thunder and lightning was put there to amuse him and bark at so I
often wonder why there is the odd one who has a bad reaction?
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/