Re: [pyrnet] Storms

Hi -

Am an "old" lurker, and have recently resubscribed to the list after a
year-long  hiatus.

Our Pyr, Maia, is eight and has been troubled by loud noises since the day
we brought her  home as a puppy. We  have been reluctant to medicate her
(probably for no particularly good reason) so we wind up with her as close
to our laps as she can get during thunderstorms. When things get so bad she
finds no solace there, she heads for the bathtub in the guest room and stays
there until the storms pass (or at least until the thunder dissipates). Why
the bathtub? No clue. She just "found" it one day and it seems to comfort
her.

Maybe we should look into meds.

Cheers, Phil Prince