[pyrnet] Re: Louis's first points

From: adyment
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: Louis's first points

Just had to write and tell everyone our Pyrview Le Roi Soleil has won his first 2 points at the Kingston & District Kennel Club this weekend going best of winners both days. He is just 18 months old and has lots of maturing to do yet. We have high hopes for this young male. Louis's co-owner Alison Chorney called tonight with the great news.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was when Alison called. Louis was my special boy and I must admit I was sad to see him go with Alison. But of course he is having a happy life with his new owner.

Baby pics of Louis are at our website below. I hope to have a show photo up when I get one from Alison......

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees & Shetland Sheepdogs.
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ontario
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~adyment/index.html