Re: [pyrnet] storms

On 18 Jun 00, at 20:33, Barb Bowes wrote:

> About the time I'm becoming somewhat hysterical, she makes a
> beeline for the back door, and sits there patiently waiting until
> I get there. Gives me a look like "I've been waiting here forever
> for you to let me in! What took you so long, Mom?" There are
> times I'd like to strangle her!

My old girl Mishka was never bothered by thunderstorms, but now in
her maturity it's as if she senses the danger of the electrical
impulses.  She is not bothered by the thunder, but comes to the door,
slapping her paw and wanting in.  It is imperative that she be let in
for her own safety. She does not panic in any way, just very
insistent...

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico