[pyrnet] Pyr. Amusements.

Joy of joys, the county has decided in it's infinite wisdom that they are
going to resurface our roads.  The four Pyr. children now have no end of
amusing, large, strange vehicles to bark at, constantly.  First they
double our taxes this year, then they redo the road?  I just love that
they do nothing to stop the cement trucks that think we are the only
country road worth hiding out on rather than passing weight-scales!  Oh
well, now I have nonstop barking Pyrs.  Hope they sleep well tonight?
H'mm soothing cheesecake?  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas