Re: [pyrnet] Behavior update

In a message dated 6/19/00 12:09:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
OxyMOMKate@aol.com writes:

<< I saw the
 whole thing and was able to grab up Elliot before any injuries other than
one
 bruising bite were inflicted. She snarled loudly and bit him. My husband
 heard her make that noise and came running. It was a very frightening
 experience. >>
Unless you are absolutely certain that you can confine Tessa away from your
son, this may be your best option.  While I don't like having to have an
animal of any type put down (except snakes -- can't tolerate snakes, but
that's just me), some situations warrent it.  Also, I don't remember if this
was addressed, but have you had Tessa checked out by a vet?  Could there be
something physically wrong with her that has precipitated this behaviour?

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC