Re: [pyrnet] Convalescing Pyr - long

Marie and Jan,

Thanks so much for the kind words and support.

We've only had Badger since February and the damage to his ears certainly
didn't occur in that short amount of time.  Both vets and the surgeon
believe he's suffered infections his whole life.  I'm afraid we were too
late for less radical treatments.  Jan, you're absolutely right ... just the
sight of the otic solution bottle is enough to send Badger running for
cover.

Not long now; he was due for some treatments at 6pm so we'll be picking him
up closer to 7pm.  I stopped by the grocery on the way home for a bag of
frozen peas.  The vet recommended using that instead of an ice pack!

Thanks again,
Kim