Re: [pyrnet] Convalescing Pyr - long

----- Original Message -----
From: <kdbooth@mindspring.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 12:32 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Convalescing Pyr - long

> Hi All,
>
> s surgery yesterday and it turned out to be fairly serious, not quite an
ablation but a bit more than just a Zepp's.  The good news is that his ear
drums are intact and he'll have no hearing loss at all.  > I fully expect
that some subscribers will be disapproving of our decision to go ahead with
surgery instead of investigating all other avenues first.  The bottom line
was that Badger (Badgie-Boo-Boo) was suffering and nothing we were doing
seemed to help.
> Kim
I am sorry poor Badger is so ill. But glad that you can now see a possible
end in sight for his chronic ear problems. I would never put myself in the
position to scold anyone for the decisions they make for medical care for
their dogs. You are the only one who can see how the illness is affecting
the animals quality of life. And therefore are the only one qualified to
make informed decisions for the dogs medical treatment. So don't let anyone
else give you any grief for your decisoin. Please let us know how he does.
Marie and Beau