[pyrnet] new pup

Today, my husband brought home an adorable eight week old Jack Russell. Was
this a good idea so quickly after our loss? Maybe not. But he sure is
terrific and he and Leo (my Pyr) seem to be hitting it off famously. Of
course, eight month old Leo weighs over 100 lbs and Jack (original, huh?)
weighs only one pound or less, so they cannot play together unsupervised. Leo
likes him so much that he drools all over him :-)

Holding Jack on my lap is a real pleasure and does take my mind off Tessa. We
had been considering a JRT addition to the family for some time though.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html