[pyrnet] convalescing Pyr long

you can only shove in so much stuff Kim over so many years before surgery
becomes an option. Badger will feel like a new Pyr! I can just imagine his
reaction when he would see you "coming" to treat the ears. Who could run the
quickest. Hopefully an end to all that and the chronic ear problems. Thank
goodness this was done before his ear drums were damaged.  Good luck with
Badger , he'll probably hear things he's never heard before!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/