Re: [pyrnet] Picture of Paris Championship Show BOB

Anyone interested I just posted a picture taken this past Sunday in Paris at
the National Championship Show.  In France only the Best Dog and Best Bitch
at the National (Paris) Championship Show and the same winners at the RACP
National Specialty can become champions.  In other words a dog or bitch must
win at one of these to ever receive their French Championship.  So only four
dogs can qualify each year to become a Champion.  So a French Championship is
really hard to get.  We are talking about in the whole country.  This dog
that won this year is still quite young and not fully mature.  He is very
tall at at least 32 inches at the withers and as you can see he is elegant
and carries himself with the grace we love to see in the breed.  He is also
the sweetest character you can imagine.  Remember him if you are interested
in such things.  He will, God willing, be around for a long time and is just
starting out.  He is the Sire of the puppy that I brought back this year that
lives now with her owner, Janet Ingram in Virginia.  You can see pictures of
her by clicking on the link to Pictures of 2000, etc.

Go to:
<A HREF="http://www.pyrenean-journal.com/Pyrenean_Journal.html">http://www.pyr
enean-journal.com/Pyrenean_Journal.html</A>

Joe