Re: [pyrnet] Badger's Ears

Kim, I know what you mean about getting banged in the legs by the
E. collar! Have you tried giving Badger some Rescue Remedy
in-between the doses of Ace to see if that will level off his
frustration? Bo goes completely dopey on enough Ace for a 10 lb.
cat, so maybe 1/2 the dose he's on may calm his frustration. I
avoid Ace when possible, but sometimes it is the only thing to
use. <S> If they could only understand that all of this is in
their best interest. Here's hoping for quick healing and that
awful collar coming off once and for all!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com