Re: [pyrnet] party pyr

In a message dated 6/26/00 8:35:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
OxyMOMKate@aol.com writes:

<< Last night our next door neighbors had a very fancy outdoor cocktail party
 around their pool and in their garden (a gorgeous formal garden). They had a
 live jazz band playing out on their deck and my Pyr, Leo was being driven to
 distraction by it. First he stood up on our deck and barked madly at the
 band, so I brought him in so he wouldn't bother them. Then he stood at the
 window closest to their house and barked. Somehow one of my children let him
 out the front door and he took off like a shot toward their party. So I took
 off after him (me in t-shirt, shorts and no shoes) and here was the huge
 white dog, barking madly in pursuit of the evil music monster and running
 through clusters of very dressed up people, many of whom I recognized (like
 the mayor, etc) and they are all screaming or laughing and I can't catch
Leo.
 Finally he smelled the food table and stopped long enough to put both paws
on
 it and that's where caught him.

 I am very grateful that my neighbors are forgiving people ;-)

 Katie >>

Yea, not to many of them fancy cocktail parties in the Pyrenees Mountains.
Ah, the trials and tribulations of the Urban Pyr (ROFLMAO).

Joe