[pyrnet] Size

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what size my 21 week
old female (Dumpling) should be by now?  She seems rather small to me.
(This is my first pyr, first large dog in many years)  I looked at various
pyr websites for photos with ages and she small compared to the few I have
found.  Her parents were huge, bigger than many of pyrs I see around my
area.  How many cups of kibble should I be feeding her?  She is going to be
weighed at the vet this week.
Thanks,
Sherri