Re: [pyrnet] old time feeding (Vegemite)

In a message dated 06/28/2000 10:11:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< Ingredients are yeast extract, salt,
 malt extract, vegetable flavours and vitamins niacin, thiamine and
 riboflavin. >>

Thanks for the info. Sounds..uh..interesting. <G>  I guess these 2 treats
have not made it over to the US, does sound healthy though.  I think I will
just have to continue to ingest my malt and yeast in the 12OZ liquid form (
which would be beer). OHHHH, the sacrifices that have to be made (as dear old
Dad would always say).

Elaine