Re: [pyrnet] Molly

my chiropractor adjusts my dog for free.  the theory of chiropractic is
that all body functioning stems from the central nervous system that is
encased in the spine.  by adjusting the spine flow improves to those areas
of the body that are blocked.  this includes nerve damage.  so, i would
check around with your local chiros to see if any would be willing to do it
for free or a very nominal fee.

susan

"Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>@pyrnet.org on 06/29/2000 07:18:41 PM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org