[pyrnet] Molly - and Izoure

Dear Barb

How sad. I really feel for you. A 12 years birthday is such a great occasion and it should have been a nice day for both you and Molly. I really hope she pulls through. There is nothing like loosing a dog that has been part of one's family for many years.

Somehow this comes very close to me, as this is also Izoure's 12 years birthsday, and the very idea of loosing her is unthinkable. In the end I think it will also be her hindlegs that let her down. Thankfully she is still well, had a nice bone yesterday as a birthday present and a few select friends coming in today to celebrate the day.

Let us know how Molly gets on

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/