[pyrnet] Pyr in Nashville Animal Shelter

There is apparently a Pyr in the Metro Nashville (Tennessee) animal shelter.
Here is the only info I have:

The only particulars I have are that the dog is at the pound, and he is HUGE
: )  I saw him yesterday, and he looks quite beautiful, but he does need a
bath and some TLC.  Was in a gang cage with other dogs and did not seem
vicious or aggressive at all!  If you want to try to help, please call them
tomorrow morning and make sure he is still there.  The adoption fee is
$79.00, even if you are with a rescue group.  That includes spay/neutering if
required (I am not sure if this dog is altered), and the first set of shots.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html