[pyrnet] Dreams are free(long)

Don't know about the rest of you but I lead a fairly quiet lonely life when
not at dog shows etc.  I am here a lot on my own with just the dogs for
company, sometimes a couple of days can go by before I see the "boy wonder"
if he's busy at work so I'm used to my own  company.  Today he's been on the
"Tug" and being one of 2 Tugs here they operate 24 hours a day.  He came
home this afternoon and has to go back tonight being on the duty tug for the
day and two ships leaving.  I had an "idea!!" I thought he might like it if
I went with him for the company and also for a bit of excitement for me!!  I
had already envisaged myself going into Wellington (the Capital  City) and
seeing all the lights and remembering my youth!! The Clubs, the Bars, I
don't want to go back there, they've all been demolished anyway thanks to
the earthquake commission,  I just thought it would be "nice" to cram myself
into  a pair of jeans, clean sweatshirt, comb my hair and go into "the big
city at night!!" We'd only be gone a couple of hours and while he was
working on the Tug doing whatever Sailors do with ships I could be on board
the tug in the messroom chatting with "the lads", not one under 55 but still
to me "the lads" and to them I hope "one of the twins!!".  Dreams shattered,
smashed and dashed when I tentatively approached the subject after I had
served up a lovely meal. " No, passengers aren't allowed on the Tugs anymore
while they are working, Insurance purposes". I hadn't mentioned anything
about bright lights, bars, clubs, men, youth,  nothing. All I said was
"wouldn't it be nice if I could come with you?".  So I sit here on my own
again, a small dejected, rejected person with her 6 Pyreneans.  Jeans still
hung in wardrobe, hair uncombed, wishing I had flushed his lovely homecooked
meal down the toilet. Just climbing into my Teddy bear jimmies now.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/