Re: [pyrnet] Dreams are free(long)

----- Original Message -----
From: "ARIEGE" <ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Pyrnet Pyrnet" <Pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2000 4:55 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Dreams are free(long)

> Don't know about the rest of you but I lead a fairly quiet lonely life
when
> not at dog shows etc.  I am here a lot on my own with just the dogs for
> company, sometimes a couple of days can go by before I see the "boy
wonder"
> if he's busy at work so I'm used to my own  company So I sit here on my
own
> again, a small dejected, rejected person with her 6 Pyreneans.  Jeans
still
> hung in wardrobe, hair uncombed, wishing I had flushed his lovely
homecooked
> meal down the toilet. Just climbing into my Teddy bear jimmies now.
> Kind Regards, Jan,
> Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at

Oh Jan! Sounds like you need a change of pace very badly. I can relate to
parts of your story. The loneliness part of it at any rate. I too spend
large amounts of time on my own. My husband Dennis is a submariner in the
U.S. Navy. He is 3 months in port and 3 months out to sea. So for half the
year I am a single mother, payer of the bills, making home repairs, caring
for the animals, and doing rescue on my own. It can get very lonely and
frustrating, not to mention tiring. So I feel for you! I hope you get that
change of pace soon.
Marie and Beau