[pyrnet] Chat: Molly Udate

Molly was able to stand fully up this morning after I lifted the
rear into position! And she walked, all on her own! We went
outside to potty and she walked from the front yard to the back
yard. She had to sit a couple of times to rest, but she made it.
It was a bit much for her when she got to the back yard, so she
needed help through the gate, up the stairs and back to her area.
I will be calling the Vet in a few minutes to let him know the
good news! I could not tell if she went potty, but there was no
mess in her area this morning, so I'm sure she must have.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com