[pyrnet] tear stains

     My male pyr Jordy has recently began tearing a great deal (almost
constantly), causing a sort of dark brown stain below his eyes.  I have the
same problem at his front elbows. My female pyr Bella has never had this
problem.  I plan on asking my vet about it when I go in next.  His eyes look
clear and normal.  Does anyone know what could cause the tear stains, and if
so know of a remedy?    He is being entered in a show in the fall, and if
possible I would like to clear this up by then.    Thanks: Charlie