Re: [pyrnet] Goodbye Arthur

In a message dated 7/4/00 4:19:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz
writes:

<< How many more do we have
 to lose before we say " I can't stand this any longer?" I leave with
 Arthur's last message on his little tribute page.  >>

You know as the devastating heartbreak softens, the sweet memories of all he
was and what joy he gave you will give you the answer.  My answer has always
been, they always made me a better more fulfilled person.  There is always
that space in your heart, but your heart becomes so much bigger it makes room
for the next and then the next until we eventually join the all.  What a
glorious day that will be!!

Joe