Re: [pyrnet] Goodbye Arthur

Jan,
So sorry to read of Arthur's passing.  The old ones leave such a hole in our lives and Arthur sounds
like such a special dog..  You are lucky that you will continue to be able to see  Arthur through
his descendants.  I have a grandson of my beloved Beau that I swear is a reincarnation... they are
so much alike, not just in looks but also in temperament.  I fell in love with Banner almost from
the minute he was born, there was never a question about which puppy I would keep from that litter.
Charlotte