[pyrnet] CHAT: PFNE Fun Match Photo's

I've put up some photographs from our last PFNE (Pyrenean Fanciers of the
Northeast) meeting and fun match, which was held at the home of Sue
Priestly.  What a fun time it was!  The weather was beautiful, the neighbors
came to watch, and the dogs were all very well behaved.  There were even a
few Pyrs who got a bit too close to the pool and went for an unintended
swim!  Unfortunately, my camera wasn't around for those shots.  The URL is:

http://www.gratefuldog.net/pfnefm/index2.htm

PFNE's membership hails from all over the Northeastern US and beyond.  We
try to hold meetings in different areas of the northeast 4 times a year so
that we can (hopefully) accomodate all members.  There are some of us
(myself included) who drive a minimum of 4 hours to a meeting.  We sometimes
make arrangements to spend the night and these *events* are usually fun too.
:-)   If you live in the NE, come join us sometime.   You don't have to be a
member.  And enjoy the pics...

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com