Re: [pyrnet] Allergies

Sonia, while it is a big task with a Pyr. size dog, rinsing the coat down
with bottles of distilled water has been found to help with allergies.
Also, and the folks may not chose in the end to wait this long.  In
truth, one can desensitize.  I have allergies to cats.  But I have always
had them.  I still don't do real well with other cats, but with my own I
am better, as long as I don't actually bury my face in the cat.

At any rate, I would suggest seeing if the distilled water helps.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka