[pyrnet] Allergies

Greetings!

I do Pyr and Samoyed Rescue for Manitoba and I just adopted out a 19
month neutered male Pyr to a wonderful family. Unfortunately, their 2
yr.old grandson is allergic to "Atticus." The 1st meeting with the
grandson and Atticus, the grandson swelled up in the face after putting
his face into Atticus's fur. When the boy returned home, he was fine.
The 2nd meeting, they blocked Atticus to the other part of the house and
tried to keep the boy from petting/hugging Atticus.

The family wants to do as much as possible because they really have
taken to Atticus and their daughter will be devestated if they couldn't
keep him.

Knowing abit of allergies, because my husband is allergic to our cats,
we found we have to keep the dust and fur down to a minimal in the house
and we have central air cleaner plus 2 portable air cleaners in the
house. Do realize that pet dander is airborne.

Any suggestions?

Also have a 15 month spayed Pyr X available for adoption...

Regards,
Sonia :-)