Re: [pyrnet] RE:Eating Habits

Cindy -- If my guys knew your guys were getting bacon grease and pizza crust, they'd find some way to get to your house <VBG>.

Seriously though, Pyrs just don't eat.  Our youngest will got through periods when she'll eat her breakfast, but leave her tea.  So, we try to make it as entising as possible.  In addition to their basic kibble, they get a variety of liver, bacon, eggs (fresh from the hens), hot dogs (probably not the best thing, so they only get them occasionally), ground chuck, trimmings from those wonderful thick steaks we get at Sam's, macaroni and cheese, rice.  The pay off was when David fed corned beef hash to them!  And it wasn't the store brand either (Mum wasn't too happy about that, because she had bought the expensive brand for the adults to eat.)

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC