Re: [pyrnet] loss of hair

On 11 Jul 00, at 8:49, annmarie wrote:

> Has anyone had symilar problems?  Do you know of anything I can do to the
> concrete in his kennel to make him less susceptible to it?  I'd appreciate
> any ideas...thanks.

Annemarie, Loss of hair can be attributed to Thyroid Conditions,
localized as you describe may well be allergy. Since this dog has had
heartworm treatment also, I would consult with your father.  It may
just take him a while to get over the toxic drugs from the treatment
or there may be other problems. What type of food are you feeding?

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm