Re: [pyrnet]

$16.00 is an incredible price!  Groomers in my neck of the woods charge by size, and it costs $60.00 minimum for a bath, blow dry, and nails clipped for Rollie.  Good thing the coat stays clean with brushing in between baths.
-- Ellen

Ghost Rider wrote:

Marie & Beau,     What all do they do to him that they can charge you $35.00?  Do they go by size?  If so, how big is he?    My Pyr is 8 mos/82lbs and he gets bathed, dried, nails clipped, and lots of loving for $16.00. Bridgetkaiser4@gulftel.com
begin:          vcard
fn:             Ellen Calhoun
n:              Calhoun;Ellen
org:            Rutgers University New Brunswick Libraries
adr:            Library of Science and Medicine;;165 Bevier Rd.;Piscataway;NJ;08854-8009;USA
email;internet: calhoun@rci.rutgers.edu
title:          Coordinator, NB Government Publications Processing
tel;work:       732-445-1337X205
tel;fax:        732-445-5703
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE