Re: [pyrnet]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet]

Marie & Beau,

    What all do they do to him that they can charge you $35.00?  Do they go by size?  If so, how big is he?
    My Pyr is 8 mos/82lbs and he gets bathed, dried, nails clipped, and lots of loving for $16.00.

Bridget

I live in St Marys, GA and take him to a place called adorable pets. They go by the kind of coat the dog has. Not size, thank goodness as Beau is 130 pounds of lovable boy pyr! He is bathed, blow dried, brushed and has his nails clipped for the $35 fee. Not bad at all.
Marie and Beau