Re: [pyrnet]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet]

Marie,

    It would seem as though you and I have it fairly cheap in the grooming department.  Reading some of the other's posts' it seems like we're "in like Flynn."

Yes, I know I get a fairly good deal on grooming. I have Beau groomed once a month. And brush him inbetween groomings. Most dogs Beau's size cost $50 and upwards. And they are so great to him at Adorable Pets. They know about his abusive history and do not make him stay in a kennel run. He usually falls asleep and naps like a baby after his bath. So they let him stay out and sleep on the floor and just work around him. They just love him to death and spoil him rotten!

Is there a picture of Beau posted somewhere?  I'd love to see him @130 lbs.  Bear's dad is 120+ and I'm hoping he gets at least that big.

Pyrs smilin' at cha,

Bridget

I bought a scanner a few months ago but still have not figured out how to use the darn thing. So even though I have pictures of my sweet boy I have none on the computer. But I hope to figure it out when my husband gets back from sea (he is a submariner in the Navy). When I get some up I can e mail some to you if you would like.
Marie and Beau