Re: [pyrnet] Re: Grooming fee

Emily,
    Hi!  Bridget here.  I guess I am doing really well to get him groomed
for $16!!  He goes every week and he gets brushed in between visits.  He's
also an inside only pet. ( We take him out and put him on a 60' lead when we
are outside and we let him jump and run like crazy!! )  I also spray him
with cologne (my husbands Drakkar).  Our vet said we could do that or buy
the expensive pet sprays.  Good thing Daddy doesn't mind sharing with his
"big boy."

Also:  I need everyone's opinion on removing the double dews on the back
feet.  He is registered but we have no intention of breeding him.  My
concern is that he will get them caught on something and cause himself some
serious pain.

Kindly,

Bridget
kaiser4@gulftel.com