[pyrnet] Re: Pyrs and water

All this talk about baths has made Rosie run for the basement. Does anyone
else's Pyr hate the water in certain situations? Rosie won't walk through a
sprinkler on our walks or even consider having a bath, but she will go into
a fish pond and catch a fish. I think giving her a bath will require a
military exercise. Luckily she keeps herself clean so it has not been a
problem in her first year. She turns one tomorrow so perhaps as Rosie
matures she will be more receptive.

Alison