RE: [pyrnet] Vacuum Cleaners

I have a Hoover Powerdrive Supreme, and I love it.  I've had it for two
years now, and no problems.  I can't use the types that have the canister
that you empty instead of bags.  My allergies are such that those kinds just
have the dust come out when I go to open them.  I usually have my husband or
oldest son do the bag even.  I don't remember how much we paid for our
Hoover, but I think it was in the neighborhood of $250.00.

Carol Lugg
Calhan, CO