Re: [pyrnet] Bath Question

Tracy,

    Thank you for the response with brand names to look for.
    I bought some smell 'em good stuff yesterday at the pet store.  Boy does
it smell good.
    As for Bear's (8mos) coat, it's bright white even when he goes for his
baths.  He doesn't get dirty (he's an inside pup) he just stinks like
outdoors.
    We all do when we go out here.  That cotton gin really messes up the
air.  Then in the fall the whole county stinks (cotton crops coming in).
I'd say you should just smell it but you really shouldn't...IT STINKS!!!!
    We'll see how this "pooch perfume" works and move the bathing to once
every other week and go from there.
    Thanks again to all who have responded.

Bridget

P.S.  I've been reading your vacuum comments.  Does anyone else have
hardwood floors?  They're lots of fun!!!!!!

http://www.pyrenean-journal.com/pyrpoetr.htm  Click here and scroll down and
read
"Ode to Pyr Hair" by Sarah Stombaugh