[pyrnet] re Whiskers!!

Have never taken the whiskers off either but did catch a friend doing it one
day!! I asked why and she said because we had an American Judge. She then
got my standard lecture re my 17 year old cat who went deaf and then blind
and he used his whiskers to know when he was touching something (like a
couple of Pyreneans!!). The whiskers acted as a form of atennae for the poor
old critter. It's something we've never forgotten seeing this old cat using
his whiskers, bit like a white stick. he wasn't with us for much longer
after his sight had gone but long enough to note what he was doing.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/