[pyrnet] re Whiskers!!

Never having trimmed whiskers on any part of the face I don't know Susan.
I'll go and check shortly and see where the whiskers above the eyes are and
at what angle . Does it really make the face/muzzle look any tidier for the
show ring I wonder?  Whiskers are whiskers but another question do they grow
back more untidy like when you trim feet ( or shave legs Robyn!!)
Jan

---