[pyrnet] Back to the Boarding Subject

There was some discussion the other week about boarding and bathing, and this
past weekend we had experience in both.  David and I decided to go away for
the weekend, and booked ourselves into a new campground in Western North
Carolina.  We normally take 3 Pyrs with us, but for some reason this
campground only accepted 2 dogs per family.  So, we decided to board Kes, the
bark-o-matic.  Normally we board at our vets (my friend thinks I'm criminal
for doing that, because in her words we're exposing our dogs to all sorts of
disease at a vet's office, but we've never had a problem), but they were
full.  David did some investigating, and found small kennel here in
Greenville.  He checked it out, it seemed nice, well run and the staff quite
knowledgable.

Well, this turned out to be a good arrangement.  Kes was well looked after,
and she even was bathed.  The cost -- boarding was $10/day and the bathing
was $16!  Now, granted, she wasn't blow dried, but that's no big deal anyway.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC