Re: [pyrnet] Puppy Food

Thanks Janice, Barb too!  Worth looking into further for anyone starting
out with a youngster again.  Would be nice if we could do something to
help right from the start.  Esp. where we may question the breeding to
begin with.  Backyard breeders not checking hips etc.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka