Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The literary Puppy

Karen, I don't think it is only the pups.  My whole group are a pain
about paper.  I have to fight to hold on to a napkin, one of them will
always sneak up and pull it off my lap, if I am not paying attention.  I
am always walking through wondering what they got into and where did they
find it?  Any kind of paper makes them happy, and I sure pick up fast, if
a note or a bill falls to the floor!  At a loss as to why?   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka