[pyrnet] Donations for Jacques the Rescue Pyr

  I am posting again because it has come to my attention that no zip code was
given for Mandie.
   It will take $115.00 to spring Jacques from this shelter  because he is so
big and he is unneutered. (approximate amount -- forgot how much exactly-
even though I have paid the amount several times for several dogs from
there).  This shelter will not wave it's fees to rescue.
     For those of you who are always saying you would like to do something
for rescue but can neither foster or take a dog here is your chance.
Donations for Jacques rescue and care can be sent to (please mark it for
Jacques)
Mandie Martine
(RESCUE NAME)  Austin Area Great Pyrenees Res
(ADDRESS)
11614 Tallow Field
Austin, Tx. 78758

Thanks again