Re: [pyrnet] Healing Wounds

Terra Cortril is not a prescription, which is very surprising to me for
something that works as well as this.  The last time I got it (I keep a
supply) I got it from Omaha Vaccine or Wholesale Vet Supply.  WVS
doesn't seem to be in business now.  Pfizer makes it and if Omaha
doesn't have it (my puppy ate my catalog so I can't confirm this source)
I will find out Monday either from Pfizer or Omaha, where you can get
it.  I won't be without this product so I will  definitely find out were
to replenish my stash.  Christine