[pyrnet] Weight gain

My female pyr Bella has lost a few pounds after overcoming some seasonal
allergies this year.  I know it's normal to lose a bit of weight in the
summer months, but I would like see her put some of this back on. She's
eating about normal now, but is around 20 lbs. under her ideal pyr weight.
Does anyone know which premium dog food has the highest calories per cup? I
remember a posting on pyrnet from someone who said Bill-Jack was high in
calories.  Also if anyone has any weight gain suggestions I would appreciate
it.  Thanks: Charlie