Re: [pyrnet] Weight gain

Has Bella been checked to make sure that she is worm-free?  20 lbs seems like a
lot of weight to have lost.  My dogs do usually eat less in the summer, but
seldom vary more than 2-4 pounds throughout the year.  Hopefully her allergies
were not food related.  We have had good luck putting weight on dogs with
Bill-Jac, but have heard of people whose dogs developed  skin problems.  Have
also had good results adding a spoonful of macaroni & cheeese to the regular dog
food.  Good luck.
Charlotte